|Home||» Products||» Birch plywood||» BWR Grade Plywood|
BWR grade plywood denotes Boiling Water Resistant plywood that is a waterproof plywood selfsame with WBP (Water Boiled Proof) plywood. It is largely used for making furniture and along with commercialized MR(Moisture Resistant) grade plywood, it is the chart-topping kind of plywood in India.
There is another word BWP (Boiling Water proof) that is much similar resonating and nearly means the same. BWP or WBP means Boiling Water Proof, and this word is primarily used in the case of out-of-door grade waterproof plywood. For furniture sort plywood utilizing the term BWR grade is much more ordinary.
The important features of BWR plywood are listed below:
1. It is an exterior plywood that can be employed for indoor, semi-outdoor and outdoor work with humid conditions.
2. BWR is a waterproofed plywood, which can withstand water better than the indoor grade MR (Moisture resistant) plywood.
3. Phenolic resins are the sorts of synthetic thermosetting resins, which are 'in use' for the myriad of industrialized products. Phenolic resins are used as the phenol formaldehyde adhesive and bestows the waterproofing qualities to plywood.
4. BWR grade plywood is usually utilized for meeting those furniture demands of home, where the plywood is liable to get revelation to water. For Kitchen furniture and some other kitchen furniture, BWR grade is the desirable pick of plywood.
5. The Indian standardized specification number for BWR plywood is IS:303